The Fall 2017 Alexandria Amplify cohort is now complete. Applications for the Spring cohort will be announced in early 2018.
Do you struggle to set aside time to work ON your business when you’re so busy working IN your business? Are you ready to grow or expand but don’t know where to start?
The Alexandria Small Business Development Center invites you to apply to be a part of its newest program for growth-stage businesses. Over the course of three months, business owners will receive tools and guidance on:
- Understanding what makes your business unique
- Combining your strengths with your ideas for the future
- Getting from your current state to your aspired state
Who should apply?
- Business owner or others at the C-Suite level
- Company has been generating revenue for at least two years
- Company has employees
- Preference will be given to City of Alexandria businesses, but all are welcome to apply
- Cohort will meet six times from the end of August 2017 through early November 2017
- Sessions will take place on weekday evenings or Saturday mornings, at various locations
- Application deadline: July 31, 2017
- Applicants chosen will be notified by August 4, 2017
- Cost of the program is $250
- Participants who successfully complete all six sessions will be refunded half their fee
More information and application