The Spring 2019 Alexandria Amplify cohort is now accepting applications.
Do you struggle to set aside time to work ON your business when you’re so busy working IN your business? Are you ready to expand but don’t know where to start?
The Alexandria Small Business Development Center invites you to apply to be a part of its peer program for advancing your business to the next level. Over the course of three months, business owners will receive tools and guidance on:
- Understanding what makes your business unique
- Combining your strengths with your ideas for the future
- Getting from your current state to your aspired state
Who should apply?
- Solopreneurs. The Spring 2019 cohort is designed for established one-person businesses
- Company has been generating revenue for at least two years
- Preference will be given to City of Alexandria businesses, but all are welcome to apply
- Cohort will meet six times from March to May, 2019
- Sessions will take place on Mondays, late afternoon/early evening at the Alexandria SBDC offices
- See FAQs for exact dates
- Application deadline: extended to Tuesday, February 19th, 2019
- Cost of the program is $250
- Participants who successfully complete all six sessions will be refunded half their fee
More information and application