The Spring 2018 Alexandria Amplify cohort is now accepting applications.
Do you struggle to set aside time to work ON your business when you’re so busy working IN your business? Are you ready to grow or expand but don’t know where to start?
The Alexandria Small Business Development Center invites you to apply to be a part of its newest program for growth-stage businesses. Over the course of three months, business owners will receive tools and guidance on:
- Understanding what makes your business unique
- Combining your strengths with your ideas for the future
- Getting from your current state to your aspired state
Who should apply?
- Business owner or others at the C-Suite level
- Company has been generating revenue for at least two years
- Company has employees
- Preference will be given to City of Alexandria businesses, but all are welcome to apply
- Cohort will meet six times from the end of April through June, 2018
- Sessions will take place on weekday evenings , generally Monday through Thursday, at the Alexandria SBDC offices
- Application deadline: March 23rd, 2018
- Applicants chosen will be notified by March 30, 2018
- Cost of the program is $250
- Participants who successfully complete all six sessions will be refunded half their fee
More information and application