The SBA has posted an interesting blog suggesting some inexpensive marketing tips that small business can use to grow their business, particularly during the summer months. While not everything would work for all businesses, summer is a great time to “think outside the box” about how you can touch base with your favorite current customers and position yourself to attract new ones.
The suggestions in this blog fall into seven categories:
- Take Your Business Into the Fresh Air
- Spoil Your Customers
- Hold a Themed Week or Day
- Give Back to the Community
- Summer-ize Your Marketing Activities
- Drum Up Business With Promotions
- Plan for Your High Season – Take the Pulse of your Market.
Click here to read the full post. We recommend that you take a few minutes to review it and consider doing something a little different for your customers and your business this summer. If you have any questions about general marketing tips, head over to the Marketing and Social Media page on our site to learn more.