There are many resources and programs offered by the Alexandria SBDC. Whether you are just starting a business, managing an existing business, or looking to grow your company, you can find important information organized by Stage of Growth. Perhaps you would like to browse our listing of topics By Industry to identify resources that are relevant to your business. You can also find important information listed By Area of Need, which covers a variety of topics on which business owners frequently have questions. Last, but certainly not least, explore our list of Partner Programs to find other resources that may assist you in your endeavors.
Resources & Programs
Providing free and objective guidance to set up your business for success.
- Checklist on how to start your business in the City of Alexandria
- Resources on City and State Processes
- Comprehensive Business Planning Guide
- Helpful checklists for business startups in different industries
And more!Get Started
Supporting you to take charge of your business.
- Tips for establishing strong operations
- Advice on hiring employees
- Resources for maintaining good financial records
- Marketing strategies and considerations
Helping you make the right connections.
- Opportunities for international trade
- Getting into government contracting
- Marketing new products or services
- Expansion feasibility/advice