December 18, 2012
8 – 10 am
Tax experts will discuss what you need to know about tax issues to prepare your small business for 2013:
• Tax Updates relating to the “Fiscal Cliff”
• Tax changes effective 1/1/2013 relating to the Affordable Health Care
Act that affect my business
• IRS targeting Small Business and S-Corps – reduce your audit risk
• IRS – noncompliance and poorly filled-out forms
• Should I incorporate my small business?
• Independent Contractors vs. Employees
• Tax Saving tips and year end planning
Please note that if you have questions that you would like the presenters to address, they can be sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Tax Question” in the subject line.
Our presenters are Paul V. Thompson of Premier Accounting & Tax, Inc. and Michael Montante of Michael C. Montante, CPA & Associates PC.
Join us for this free workshop in our Boardroom at 625 North Washington Street, Suite 400, Alexandria, VA 22314. Free parking available in the “Retail Parking” garages accessed via either Wythe or Pendleton Streets. Doors open 7:30 am. Come a few minutes early to network and settle in.
Join us in our Board Room at 625 North Washington Street, Suite 400, Alexandria, VA. The program begins promptly at 8:00 AM.
Doors open 7:30 am. Please arrive a few minutes early to network and settle in. Free parking in the “Retail Parking” garages entered via Wythe
or Pendleton Streets.