Northern Virginia Retail Week provides education & networking opportunities for retail business owners – including restaurants and other food service businesses – whether they are virtual, home-based, mobile or brick-and-mortar establishments.
Retail Week was created by the Virginia Small Business Development (SBDC) Network in cooperation with civic and business leaders in Northern Virginia to provide training and exposure to retail business owners who wish to start, grow or expand their businesses.
We are truly proud to feature the following workshops:
- Starting, Growing & Expanding in Food Service – Monday, July 28th, 9:00 am – 2:30 pm at BizLaunch in Arlington
- Art as a Business – Tuesday, July 29th, 9:00 – 11:00 am at The Principle Gallery in Alexandria
- Going Retail – Wednesday, July 30th, 9:00 – 11:00 am at the Community Business Partnership in Springfield
- Retail Marketing & Social Media – Thursday, July 31st, 9:00 – 11:00 am at the Community Business Partnership in Springfield
- From Prototype to Retail Product – Friday, August 1st, 9:00 – 11:00 am at TechShop in Arlington
Each workshop features subject matter experts and small business owners — and you will have an opportunity not only to learn the laws and requirements, but also real-life lessons of practical applications. And there will be plenty of time to ask your questions – so have them ready!
Download the Retail Week Flyer 2014 for more details on each event. Please note the locations and times for these Workshops, because they are different for each day of Retail Week!
All workshops are FREE! Attendance is limited to the first 50 registrants per workshop – REGISTER TODAY!