Are your goods and services purchased by state departments and agencies and the various departments of the City of Alexandria? The answer is “yes” more than you might think! Join us to learn more and to speak one-on-one with representatives from the following organizations:
- Virginia Department of Business Assistance – How to Sell to the Commonwealth
- eVA Registration
- SWaM certification
- Spend reports
- Marketing to the various agencies
- VA Megaprojects – Getting a Piece of the Action
- DBE/SWaM – what is the difference and what are the goals?
- Construction subs and ancillary services
- City of Alexandria – How Does Alexandria Buy?
- Marketing to the City
- Independent agency purchasing
We meet at the Landmark Mall’s Community Room – Go to parking structure, park on the 2nd level on the Macy’s Court Entrance side (it is the 2nd entrance from the left). The Community Room is on the left, across from D&D Security Training.
There is no charge for this program.
Doors Open and Check-in: 9:00 am
Program: 9:30 am
Sponsored by Alexandria SBDC, Alexandria Economic Development Partnership and the City of Alexandria