In this first of two sessions on Federal Proposals, Consultant John Boulware provides an introductory overview of the Federal Technical Proposal process. He will discuss:
- Roles & Responsibilities of key participants
- Technical outline and compliance matrix
- Role of the evaluation criteria
- Tips on technical proposal development success factors
- Identify some things small businesses should do and should not do when managing a technical proposal effort
John Boulware brings nearly 30 years of Government Contracting experience in operations, management, and business development. He has served in progressively increasing leadership roles from Senior Analyst in a startup firm to Chief Operating Officer of a $25M management services company. John’s background provides a balance to the frequently competing company business development and operations activities.
Please note that this is a three-hour workshop, beginning at 9 am. Our free retail parking lot is limited to two hours, as are many of the street spaces in our area. There is a pay parking lot, with entrances on Pendleton or Wythe Streets, marked “Office and Visitor Parking”. The charge for three hours is $12. We are unable to validate parking for this free workshop.