With more than 100 trillion messages sent per year, e-mail is still the most dominate way in which we share information with customers, partners, vendors and staff. But between junk filters and inbox overload, how can you be sure that your e-mails are getting delivered and read?
Join Matrix Group CEO, Joanna Pineda, for a discussion on how to develop an effective email marketing strategy for your business. She will cover everything from how to design and layout an effective email to measuring your email marketing campaign’s success.
In this presentation she will explore:
- How to develop an effective email strategy to help you market your business
- Tools to help you design and send your emails
- Content ideas and how to format your emails so that they follow web writing best practices
- How to build your email lists
- How to define, recruit and retain subscribers
Join us at 625 N. Washington Street, Suite 400, Alexandria, VA 22314. Doors open 11:30 am. Arrive early and network.
Free parking in the “Retail Parking” garages accessed via either Wythe or Pendleton Streets.
For more information, call 703-778-1292.