This is the third and final session of a 3 – part series on how to Start, Manage and Grow a nonprofit organization. This session will focus on Operating Well:
- Charity Rankings – Best practices
- Financial Operations – Financial considerations for managing grants; reporting financial data; auditing/controls
- Policy & Risk – What to know about employees
- Marketing Strategy – Messaging & branding; Getting people to notice
- Developing an IT Policy and determining your needs
Presented by Jennifer Ayers, JL Ayers Consulting LLC and her team of experts including Larry Checco, Page Moon, Ben Takis, and Cathy Pennington.
Free parking is available in the lot marked “Retail Parking”, entrance on Pendleton or Wythe Street.